Book A Talk
As a nationally recognized leader on the intersection of public health and social media, Christopher Gandin Le speaks about mental health and social media at conferences and stakeholder meetings around the country.
He speaks engagingly about how companies and federal agencies can effectively provide concrete services through social media.
Christopher Gandin Le is available to speak on the following topics:
- Preventing Suicide Online: Using New Media for Suicide Prevention
- Compassion and the Internet: Creating a More Emotionally Intelligent Space
- Using User-Generated Content to Educate and Engage
- Suicide Postvention Online
- Dos and Don’ts for Online Memorials
Christopher Gandin Le speaks at conferences and meetings in these formats:
- Discussion panels (as moderator or panelist)
- Breakout sessions
- Lunch conversations
- Half- and full-day workshops